Thursday 13 August 2015

Squirrel!!

Good Evening Internet Friends.  

No my post does not actually involve Squirrels (cute as they are) tonight.  I just most accurately describes my Crafting Attention these days.

After work and picking up my son we headed out on a mini road trip to Sewing With Class because when I was last there I had noticed that they had the entire collection of Downton Abbey Christmas fabric.  I had been thinking about doing the quilt along for this quilt but with shipping and the Canadian Dollar value these days the quilt would have been prohibitively expensive.  After seeing the fabric line in a local store I signed up for the quilt along and this evening I picked up the fabric:

"Sew" excited to start this, maybe even this weekend ☺

After dinner and getting my son off to bed I managed to accomplish:
One more Churn Dash Block for the Churn Dash Challenge over at A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop.  I believe this is week 31 and for me this is my week 19 (I think) block.  Might have to work a little harder on these, but....oh wait.... I found some yarn which I am taking with me to settle into bed with tonight ☺

This is most likely the reason non of my projects get completed.  I might try working on that someday.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment