Friday 4 September 2015

Back At It.....Well, possibly...

Good Late Evening Internet Friends.

Over the duration of this summer I have not done a lot of stamping or any sort of paper crafting as I really had no motivation or purpose to do so.

Earlier this year it was announced that Stampin' Up would be hosting some big stamping event in Edmonton this fall.

When I looked at the date I realized that it is on the Saturday of my night shifts!  Drat.

   Karina suggested that I register early to get a spot and if things changed then I could go, or cancel before the date. So, that is what I did.  Fortunately I am surrounded by people who keep me real and I was reminded that I had voiced I could not go due to night shifts.  Hmmmm, true enough.  I called and cancelled my registration and all was good.  

Fast forward to this week when I find out I have been approved for the entire weekend off due to the bazillion (not exaggerating)  hours of over time I have worked this summer.  I called this morning to see if I could re-register and find out that apparently my registration was never cancelled!!!

So, I guess I am going.  I will have to crawl into or out of my box of shame I guess and make some card swaps now!

This evening I played with one of my old stamp sets and some out of date Designer Series paper and made three Christmas cards.  I might even use a similar design with current product now for the event.

Here is what I made:
TAH DAH!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like attending the Stampin' Up event was meant to be for you!!!!!!!!! Sewing, knitting, stamping, purging, working.....how do you do it????

    ReplyDelete