Wednesday 9 September 2015

Back in the Saddle....

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Well after a lot of vacation this summer, today was officially back to work and what a day it was.   For a first day back I saw 9 patient's each booked back to back and by the time I was completed my morning session it was half way through lunch already..... wowsers....Christmas vacation seems like a long way off right now.

After dinner, walking the dog, taking kiddo to the park and getting him to bed, lunch stuff prepped for tomorrow and dishes in the dishwasher I had a bit of time to myself!

I completed Block 24 of the Churn Dash Challenge of which it is currently week 36 ☺

TAH DAH!!!

Now off to do a wee bit of knitting before bed as tomorrow is another work day and of course extra curricular activities ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment