Wednesday 2 September 2015

Block 23!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

"Sew" I did not get around to posting on the blog last night.  I went for a walk to the local park with my son and then past some of the 112 Avenue shops as the road has been under construction since May.  Of course it is fall out there no matter how I might try and pretend it is not and by the time I got home I was on the verge of an asthma attack.  A very long warm shower and an early bedtime with the heating pad and my inhalers is what I did yesterday evening.

Earlier in the day I did manage to complete Block 23 for the Churn Dash Challenge:

Today has been spent inside knitting and napping.  Not a very exciting way to bring the summer to a close, but a safe one for me. ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment