Friday 18 September 2015

Hello Friday....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

It is that time of the month again where I get to spend the weekend working night shifts.  YAY... :  \

This morning of course I had to get up and get my son off to school and then I spent the day running errands.  No time for a rest.  Now I am trying to stay up as late as possible so that I can sleep in tomorrow morning (a bit); my son is at doing a skating drill thing on Saturday mornings for the next few weeks.

I did some knitting this evening and also made Block 25 of the Churn Dash Challenge (it's really week 37 but I am a little behind.....):

I also realized that I forgot to post the cards I made last week, one of which has been sent to my dear friend Claudette for her Birthday:

I had so much fun making these cards!  Seriously.

Now I am off to see what other chaos I can get into.  Maybe I will bake in the middle of the night like my grandmother used to do after working night shifts ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment