Monday 21 September 2015

I've lost Monday.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Seriously, I LOST Monday.  No idea where it went.

Got home from night shift took a quick nap, and woke up later than I should have.  Made a quick breakfast and lunch for kiddo and out the door to catch the bus.  Got to the bus stop just in time, and waited, and waited and waited.  Finally phoned the bus company and found out the bus was running +25 minutes late.  Hop in the car and off to school.

Fought traffic to school and back and home by 1000 hours.  Lots of time to get things done today.  Well, so far I have still not had a nap, have only got one load of laundry washed and folded and not really anything else.

I did make muffins for lunches this evening:

Also worked on a few rows of my August 2015 Yarn Crush shawl.  This is not a pattern to be done when one is sleep deprived but here is my progress so far.....about 600+ more rows of this and I should be done:
TAH DAH!

Now off to sleep as back to work day shift tomorrow and I already know that I get to pull a double shift on Friday for sure and maybe Thursday } : /

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment