Sunday 18 October 2015

Awful Waffle Sunday ☺

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Everyday I feel a little better and talking daily with my Grandma and hearing her progress makes me feel better today.

Today I even felt bright enough about the world to get up early and make Cranberry Waffles (I still have lots of fresh cranberries left from the big bag I bought at Costco just before Thanksgiving):
YUMMY!

This afternoon the whole family went for a bike ride through the River Valley Trails:
My son's riding has improved as he is now able to get up some of the hills that earlier in the spring he could not! ☺

When we got home I baked one of the pumpkins from my garden and then made pumpkin pie:
I love the taste of homemade pumpkin pie!

After dinner it was dog walk time and then I got the bright idea that I should give the puppy a bath. OMG I think I need my head examined....
Here is puppy earlier in the day.  He literally grows overnight!

Now off to do a little knitting before bed.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment