Monday 19 October 2015

Canadian Eh???

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Today is the day we as Canadians got to vote in the Federal Election.  After my son got home from school we went to the polling station.  This has been a great lesson for him as he is learning about government this year in school! ☺

Earlier in the day my October 2015 shipment of Yarn Crush arrived:
One of the things that I am really loving about this subscription is that all three shipments that I have received have been from Indie Canadian dyers.  This month is no exception with Raventwist being the feature yarn.  So excited to get started on this months project...

After dinner we were off to swimming lessons, walk the puppy and then bedtime.

Since I had a bit of free time to myself I decided that I would cut up another piece of Mountain Lodge flannel that I am making into a rag quilt:
Now  I have 70 of these 6" squares ready and waiting to be added to the other prints! ☺ When I saw this fabric I felt that it would be perfect for the camper trailer as it looks so perfectly Canadian.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment