Wednesday 21 October 2015

Sock It Up!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I cannot believe it is already Wednesday!  What with all the chaos in my world right now the days just seem to pass so quickly.

Took my son to the St. Albert Library this evening for some new books.  While there I saw the knitting group that meets there every Wednesday evening and realized that I was not hauling my knitting with me!!!  In fact, I have been so busy since the start of school that most days at extracurricular activities (skating, swimming, violin, piano, horse riding and art) I seem to have forgotten my knitting.  Hence, none of my projects are progressing very quickly.

Upon getting home this evening and getting the puppy walked and kiddo to bed I did knit on a pair of socks that I started quite some while back:
This is sock #1!  

I am really going to have to make an effort to make sure that when I leave the house tomorrow morning that this is in my bag ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment