Thursday 1 October 2015

What was I thinking.....

Good Late Evening Internet Friends!

I just realized that it has indeed been a very long time since I blog posted.

Last Friday I worked a double shift and then somehow managed to lose my crafting mojo over the weekend.  We did go out to the farm Sunday and dug out the potatoes, and beets, picked the corn, squash and tomatoes.  OMG the tomatoes.....I have about a bazillion too many tomatoes.  Today I was supposed to work on those but instead I decided to take on an at least 4 year project:
Meet Maverick, a Black Lab/German Shepherd cross 8 week old puppy!

Who could resist this face????

Since my son has turned 11 years old, and he is riding the bus and going to a big school now and doing all kinds of "Big Boy" things he decided that he should have a real puppy.  I sort of had to agree with him as he can officially run much faster than the Shih Tzu that we got him at 4 years old, and the Shih Tzu cannot go biking with us (unless I put him in a basket).

This evening we went for a walk and my son and Maverick had so much fun pouncing in the leaves ☺

After they went to sleep, I spent a wee bit of time in my craft room.  I made Blocks 26 & 27 in my Churn Dash Challenge (keep in mind this week is week 38):
TAH DAH!

"Sew" proud of myself as I am still using scraps to make these blocks ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy




1 comment: