Monday 26 October 2015

What's For Dinner????

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Today of course was back to work for me.  As of this evening my Grammy remains "stable" in her unstable condition.  I did get a chance to talk to her for a bit, and it always makes me feel better to hear her voice and that she knows who is calling and she always tells me she loves me.  

Fortunately yesterday when I was on a roll of doing stuff around the house I made two Sweet Potato Shepard's Pies:
It sure was nice to have a hearty warm dinner when the temperature outside is cold and wet and a possibility of $#@* over night..........NOOOOOOOO.  Thankfully the Michelin X-ice were put on last week ☺

Now to do a bit of knitting before bed.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment