Monday 23 November 2015

And Snowmageddon Arrives!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Not sure where the time has gone, but somehow I have not blogged recently and even over the weekend.  It was not that I didn't do anything...I just had too many things on the go.

Thursday was music lessons, Friday was Thank Goodness I am Fun (my son's slogan) night with my son.  We went for dinner to Soda Jerks (not sure if I will go there again anytime soon).  

Saturday was Home Depot Kids Workshop, skating lessons, recycling day, pick up new Boy Scouts shirt and then we went to see the Peanuts movie.

This is the Snowman Napkin holder that my son built at the Home Depot Kids Class:

Sunday was stay home in pajamas day except for taking the puppy for a walk, and dropping off my a quilt top, batting and backing for my friend Sharon to quilt for me.  I call this quilt the Crazy Cat Lady Quilt because there is cat fabric on it, and later this week I will be posting it to the hospital back home for my Grammy as I have to send her a care package as she is out of essentials and has no clothes other than what she was wearing the day she went to hospital via ambulance!

I did bake cookies for lunches yesterday:
 Earlier in the week I found these swirl chocolate chips at Superstore and so yesterday was the day to try them out.  

Packaged a dozen up for my friend when we dropped off the quilt to her.

A few weeks ago now I posted about getting snow here in Edmonton we had snow.  Well, that snow was very short lived because by morning it had disappeared and since then we have had temperatures in the +4 C (39 Fahrenheit) range since then.  Today however I believe our luck has run out:
This is my street this evening!!!!  On my way back from Sherwood Park this evening I was actually plowing snow in the Go Go Go Toyota!!!

Well, off to bed now as I will likely have to shovel the walk way tomorrow morning...☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment