Sunday 8 November 2015

Awful Waffle Sunday!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today is Sunday and as usual that means I got up a little earlier than everyone else and made WAFFLES!!!

I even tempered some Bernard Callebaut chocolate to drizzle over the waffles!  They were very tasty.

Mid afternoon I decided that we needed cheesecake for dessert.  Why?  Not sure, but I thought we did so I made a cheesecake and strawberry sauce for it:



OMG it is delicious.....I have been back to the fridge a couple of times for "just a bite" since dinner ☺

For dinner I poached Atlantic Salmon with a creamy dill sauce and served with mashed potatoes, broccoli and salad:

While waiting for laundry loads this afternoon I did manage to finish my Thrumb Mittens:

Apparently it is a good thing I finished these today because when we took puppy for his walk this evening this is what I discovered:

Somehow, this is the first snow that we have had this fall.  I should not complain because I cannot remember a time when by November there had at not been at least one snow fall.  My petunias only froze on Wednesday!!!  ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment