Friday 6 November 2015

Friday Feature Card...

Good Very Late Evening Internet Friends!

This is has somehow been a very long and eventful week and I just now realized that I have not blog posted all week!

Well, I do have something to show you this evening.  A very dear friend of mine who works with STARS set up a table with some of her quilting projects for the Fall Gift & Craft Show in support of STARS this weekend.  

My contribution of creativity to this event was:
I think that they turned out lovely.  Of course there is some expired/retired Stampin' Up product in there so I can't just use there for my swaps next weekend (drat....).

Hubby is home this weekend, and is going to take kiddo to all his Saturday activities which means I get the day to myself!  OMG.,,,,, the plans I have for myself ☺ (we will see how much I get accomplished).

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hope your day was productive!!! Nice to have Hubby home I bet!! How's your Grammy?

    ReplyDelete