Sunday 1 November 2015

I HATE Time Change Day...

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Okay, seriously....I HATE time change day.  I do not see the purpose of it other to annoy and confuse the already confused masses.

Other than a getting a couple of loads of laundry done, making three meals (none of which were spectacular), a bit of house cleaning, a few rows of knitting on various projects and walking the dog some 10,000 steps the only thing of any significance that I accomplished today was:
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits!

The dogs LOVE these.  I cannot provide you a recipe to go with these as I had about 1 1/2 cups of cooked pumpkin in the refrigerator so I added flour and oatmeal and peanut butter and some cinnamon along with 2 eggs to make a dough that could be shaped. ☺

I put some into a jar I had decorated a few years ago and took some over to my neighbor and friend for her dogs while we were out on our walk:
Her three dogs have reportedly given these a "12 paws up" rating! ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment