Wednesday 18 November 2015

Life From a Box???

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Okay, it has been a long time since I blog posted, but don't worry I have still been crafting, just too busy to blog post about it.

I realized this weekend how much of my life revolves around boxes these days.

Each month I get a box in the mail from Sweet Georgia Yarns with my sock of the month yarn.
This month's yarn is called Frozen Grapes:
It is so beautiful to touch, and I really need to get a project started with it!

I also receive in the mail a monthly subscription to the Frivols Club offered by the Quilt Patch because even with shipping it is cheaper to order it than pick up locally (seriously):
"Sew" much fun!!!

Then there is my subscription to Paper Pumpkin.  This month's kit is one that will be completed ASAP:

I have also started receiving a box of monthly yarns from Yarn Crush.  This month there were two skeins of yarn to make 2 pairs of finger-less gloves.  Not sure that these are in any way suited for the climate here in Western Canada, but I made them anyways just because I loved the feel of the yarn, the color and also the pattern.  I have finished knitting them now and just need to sew them together.  Thankfully as of yet there is still no snow on the ground in Edmonton (the snow we received the other evening melted by morning) and there is still greenish grass in the river valley.  Here is the river valley this evening:

These are the mittens waiting to be sewn together:
Tomorrow maybe???

Now, if that is not enough boxes to arrive on my door step I also ordered a 6 month subscription to Bark Box for the puppy.  He loves all of his toys and snacks that he got this month and interestingly enough the Shih Tzu fits in the box:

"Sew" there we have my life from boxes.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment