Saturday 26 December 2015

Boxing Day

Good Late Evening Internet Friends!

Today was a DO NOTHING kinda day for us.

We slept late, went outside and sat in the snow for a bit (literally, the snow if powdery soft and not really too conducive to pulling in the sled).

After lunch we ventured in to Canmore to see what was gong on.

I met up with Hasmi from Raventwist as I was hoping to get more yarn to finish off my Yarn Crush October Mittens.  These mittens are fingerless mittens and of course I live in Western Canada where winter is actually COLD!

She was out of the red dye lot that I have but I was able to get more of the Aurora yarn of which I will knit a full pair of mittens from and a color called Chili Pepper:

We wandered the streets of town for a bit and found a sale at Rocky Mountain Soap Factory so I stocked up on a few things:

Then we headed back to the resort for dinner and an evening of watching television movies!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment