Sunday 31 January 2016

Block 39!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Well the weekend is over.  Today was actually a relaxing day.  By getting all the errands done yesterday I was able to just spend time doing things that make me happy today.

We made pancakes for breakfast:

After lunch we headed out with the dog for a walk in the River Valley.  We walked just over seven miles this afternoon.  Unfortunately there was lots of really slippery ice.  I did fall twice but thanks to a diet based on milk and cheese I only have some big bruises and full use of all of my limbs ☺
 Crossing the Capilano Park Bridge.

Looking out across the North Saskatchewan.

Chilling with what is left of Frosty???

Happy dog and happy boy.  Both were exhausted and in bed and asleep no arguments tonight!

After bedtime for everyone I spent a wee bit of time in my craft room and completed Block 39 of my Churn Dash Challenge:
Tomorrow I will follow up on exactly how many of these I have to make because I HAVE to be getting close by now...

Now off to knit for a bit before falling asleep.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment