Saturday 2 January 2016

Doggie Bag

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today's blog post is literally...a doggie bag!  I picked up a few quilt and soap treats for my friend and neighbor Sharon who does my long arm quilting at Four Paws Quilting.  These are all treats unique to Canmore so kind of a big deal. 

Looking in the closet today I realized that I was completely out of pre-purchased Christmas gift bags, my supply of basic bags on which I could paper craft was also depleted, so I decided that maybe I should dip into some of the fabric that is currently insulating a room in the north east corner of my house (I think the temperature is actually warmer in that room).  The fire hydrant/paw fabric is actually something that came from Sharon's house originally, but I was able to add a fat quarter for trim and VOILA:

Gift Bag/Doggie Bag!  ☺

Sharon loved it of course, and the puppy loved the walk and all the treats that Auntie Sharon always feeds him.  ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment