Sunday 17 January 2016

Sunday Funday...

Good Late Evening Internet Friends.

Today my son and I are referring to as Sunday Funday.  We accomplished almost nothing except for some laundry being washed.

I did a bit of knitting, still not anything that I can really showcase.  

After lunch we headed out with the dog for a walk to my friend Sharon's just to see how my quilt is coming along.  I will say it looks AMAZING!!!  Probably the nicest quilted quilt that I have ☺

Since it was Sharon's birthday recently I finished up the last pair of my fingerless mittens from Yarn Crush and along with blog friend Jane's idea of putting the cheapy dollar store gloves under these I gifted these to Sharon for her birthday because they are pretty and RED.

Of course I made a gift box:

Used one sheet of my brand new It's My Party Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up and I even made the box using my Gift Box Punch Board!  OMG.  Only the ribbon is contraband ☺

Inside the box went these beauties:

I have been loving these monthly yarn and pattern and small gifty packages from Yarn Crush but unfortunately although they are a Canadian company the kits are priced in US dollars meaning that the next time I go to pre-purchase my subscription the cost will be significantly more and not sure that it is worth it (sad face).

The walk was great although cold it was - 26 degress Celsius (-15 Fahrenheit).  We all including puppy walked quickly:

Arriving home we made hot chocolate and then watched some tele under quilts ☺

Back to work tomorrow, so off to bed I go.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment: