Thursday 14 January 2016

Where oh Where Has This Week Gone???

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Seriously, I think I lost this week!  Six weeks ago I agreed to help out a Nurse Practitioner friend of mine who teaches in the Nurse Practitioner program.  She wanted for me to come teach her students all about diabetes.  So, for the past week, I have been reviewing her presentation, offering feedback and preparing for this class.  These are all post graduate students and I have a 20+ year old Bachelor of Nursing.  The class went well and now I have time to decompress and return to normal. ☺

This evening after all of kiddo's activities and a trip to the grocery store for milk I spent a wee bit of time in my craft room.  I made another Churn Dash Block for the Churn Dash Challenge.  Meet Block # 32:

Now off to put on my jammies and maybe pick up one of the many knitting projects that I have on the go at present ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment