Saturday 20 February 2016

Leisurely Saturday ☺

Good Evening Internet Friends.

My week of vacation is almost over!  I cannot believe how the time sped past and I accomplished a whole lot (more like a little) bit of NOTHING.

Today my son had swimming lessons so we did have to be out of the house by 1000 hours.  After swimming we came home and had lunch.

After getting a load of laundry going I went to my craft room.

These table runners are sitting in my craft room because I am too lazy to quilt them.  I spent the rest of my afternoon getting 4 table runners finished off, backings found, batting cut and ready to be delivered to the long arm lady tomorrow when we walk the dog!

The last one to finish today was the applique on this one:

I started this one last fall but alas it has sat now for a while all done except for the blanket stitching around the fruits.  It is one of the seasonal kits from the Quilt Patch.  I LOVE their stuff.

Took my son for dinner at The Dish Bistro this evening.  It was delightful as usual.

Watched a couple of movies this evening and now off to bed because I better start getting used to going to bed at night again. ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment