Friday 26 February 2016

Teacher's Convention

Good Late Evening Internet Friends!

My son had today off for Teacher's Convention and I had my regular day off today.

We stayed up late last night watching movies and then slept in this morning.

After breakfast we headed out to Emerald Hills to do some shopping.  We hit up almost every store there and got him a hair cut before going to Red Robin for lunch.

After lunch we came home, took the dog out for a walk and then made dinner.

My Yarn Crush box arrived and I was so excited about this months shipment.  The box contained:
A Thrumming Kit for a Full pair of mittens, not fingerless mittens.  I am so excited to get started on these, but I got two sets of socks on the go, and some quilting, oh and wait some scrapbooking things too!

As for scrapbooking I did finally finish my December box of Paper Pumpkin:
The kit was for a monthly calendar on a holder stand.

I have cancelled my subscription to Paper Pumpkin as of this month because the kits are really hit and miss with regards to quality.  The paper is not Stampin' Up quality and there are a lot of kits that I just don't like and will not likely ever use.

Now I should likely go to my craft room and do some of these projects ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment