Saturday 19 March 2016

It's Worldwide Quilt Day

Good Very Late Evening Internet Friends.

"Sew" today is Worldwide Quilting Day and although I was busy with the Boy Scouts Vehicle Rally today I did manage to get a bit of quilting in this evening!

Here is what I decided that I would work on:

These are all my Churn Dash Blocks from the Churn Dash Challenge.

After taking this picture I rearranged a few of the blocks to balance the colors.  I love this quilt because it was simple to make with great results and it is ALL left over pieces of fabric from other projects!  I love when I get to use up all of a piece of fabric.

I hope to be able to get all the blocks at least sewn into rows this evening and then hopefully put the borders on tomorrow.

Hope you had a wonderful day of quilting, and 

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy 

No comments:

Post a Comment