Saturday 5 March 2016

Super Duper Saturday

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I am not sure what is going on lately but I keep losing time.  Seriously I start out the week, the day, the morning and before I know it I have LOST the time.  

This morning my son and I were out of the house by 0910 for swimming lessons.  

After swimming we picked up dog food and treats.  Used a McDonald's coupon for lunch.  Washed the Go Go Go Toyota, returned library books, picked up another Scout Truck Kit since kiddo and hubby lost the small parts for it.  Went to La-Z-Boy and sat in a hundred different recliners to see which one we should add to the living room as kiddo is convinced that he needs his own recliner chair ☺.

Stopped at River City Yarns and picked up...you guessed it... YARN.

After dinner, a movie and a hot bubble bath I decided to spend some time in my craft room.

I made a 12" Churn Dash Block for the Churn Dash Challenge that I am participating in from A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop:
Three More of these to go!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment