Thursday 17 March 2016

The Weekend Is Here!!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

The weekend is finally here for me!  YAY.  I do love my job and feel that I am fortunate to be one of those people who genuinely loves my job but along with doing all the other things I LOVE to do as well, it can make for a very chaotic life at times.  Hence, why I do not work full time ☺

After school there was piano lessons to go to.  Then because we were on the west end of the city close to Spruce Grove home of Woodland Quilting that just happens to be having a 20% off sale this weekend and happens to be the only place I have seen the Flower Patch Flannel Quilt Kit we headed out there.  I did get the last kit and am super excited to start it......along with the other too many projects I have ☺

After kiddo went to bed I went down to my craft room.  With all the stuff going on in my world right now that room is a disaster and sometimes the back pain is bad I can barely get downstairs.  It took me close to an hour just to clean stuff off of my sewing desk and put away properly.  By no means is the room clean, but at least I could work on one of my latest undertakings:
Meet Block # 1 of the Star Block Challenge being hosted by A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop.  As usual I am very far behind (it is actually week 10 at present), and no I have not got my last years Churn Dash Challenge Quilt done, but I thought no time like the present to continue using up those scraps of fabric on my desk that I refuse to throw out!


Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment