Sunday 3 April 2016

Farewell Spring Break 2016

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Well, Spring Break is officially over and now it is back to work for the next 3 months until I start Summer Vacation....seems so ominous ☺

Since it was Sunday kiddo and I decided that it should be Awful Waffle Sunday today so I made multi grain waffles with strawberries and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.  Seriously.  DELICIOUS:

Plus, there were left overs so now we have breakfast for all of this week!!!

This afternoon I decided that I really should use up the turkey in the refrigerator, so I packaged up into 1 cup portions the left over turkey and with the rest I made a Turkey Casserole for dinner:

YAY!!!  Dinner this week as kiddo is back to school and extra curricular activities and somehow I am working 5 days straight this week!

After walking the dog and getting kiddo off to bed, I finished the latest sock that I am working on for hubby.  Used a different brand of yarn than I had for his socks previously, so when I verified this sock against his foot I had to take down several rows.  Here is one sock done:

It's a PERFECT fit.  Go figure..  The yarn is from Biscotte Yarns.  I do not know the color as I think I got it a while ago, but I still think it is awesome!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment