Monday 4 April 2016

I LOVE Yarn.

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I LOVE yarn.  If you read my blog you will likely already know that, but I just had to say it again.

Busy day with getting back to work after 10 days off and getting kiddo ready for school and all the extra curricular activities lined up for the week.  

After kiddo went to bed I did another row of knitting on my Oroya Shawl from my August box of Yarn Crush:
This is the entire Shawl.

Now the "fun" part has come in the past few days where I am on the last 48 rows of this shawl and begin the addition of seed beads:
Beads are really pretty but also very hard to put on!!!!

Last week the March box of Yarn Crush arrived in the mail:


I LOVE this yarn; it is blue and has sparkles!!!!  What could be better?  There was also a hand lotion sample which seems to have a nice feel to the hands for about  the 15 seconds it was on me before I had to wash it off to prevent an asthma attack.  The lotion scent I got was way too strong for me.  

Now off to bed as one day down, four more to go....

Hope this inspires your own creativity...


No comments:

Post a Comment