Friday 1 April 2016

My Sore ASSets...

Good Late Evening Internet Friends!

Today marks the last day of Spring Break.  Now the weekend and back to reality next week.

As you have likely surmised by now my crafting this week has not been much.

So far this week I have put on almost 3200 kilometers (1988 miles).  I have traveled through Alberta with kiddo and my friend Sharon last weekend and then took at 2 day road trip with myself and kiddo to visit my 90 year old Grammy in Saskatchewan.  I do love the drive, although it is just under 1500 kilometers round trip.  We took the Focus just for fuel mileage.  Filled up leaving Edmonton and upon return and total cost of fuel for the entire trip......$97!!!! Yes, my "assets" are sore, but for that price it was worth it!

Love the wide open plains!  I feel so at home with this skyline.  ☺

This evening I spent a bit of time in my craft room and managed to get the inner border put on my Churn Dash Challenge Quilt:

I am really hoping to be able to spend tomorrow in my craft room and just have some "me" time and do a few things I want to.  ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment