Monday 23 May 2016

Cuttin' It Close...

Good Evening Internet Friends.

A while back I decided that I would knit hubby another pair of wool socks for work.  Well, my crafty mojo had all but vanished for most of this winter and as such these socks are probably the longest duration of socks I have ever knitted.  Seriously.

This evening after dinner I finished these socks.  The only saga to them is that 14 (not kidding) stitches from being done (not stitched together either) I ran out of yarn!!!!  Rummaging through my left over yarns I managed to find one that sort of worked, and I think I shall forego telling hubby for now that his socks do not have original dye lot stripes to both socks ☺:

TAH DAH!

Now I should likely putter off to bed, but my knitting needles look lonely without a sock of some form on them...

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment