Monday 30 May 2016

Sew Tired....

Good Late Evening Friends...

Today was my turn around day after my weekend of night shift.  Three in a row is getting a little long for this gal ☺

Today I did a whole lot of nothing.  Got kiddo ready for school and the bus stop only to find out that the bus was going to be 45 minutes late.  

Took a quick nap after getting back home.  Rummaged through the fridge for some lunch and eventually showered by 1600 hours.  WOW.  Nothing really accomplished.

Late this afternoon my May subscription of Yarn Crush arrived.  I was super excited.  Then I opened it:
The yarns are pretty, but are mini skeins to use to make a choker necklace.  WHAT!!!!  Seriously.  I am not sure what to think of this......I'm actually speechless...

Most of today has been cloudy and rainy so I made tomato soup and cheese biscuits for dinner:

After dinner I sat down and finished knitting my March Yarn Crush project.  I used the Tink Yarn supplied to make socks using the Cherry Lane Socks pattern:

Pretty!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment