Tuesday 17 May 2016

Sympathy Card

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today is garbage day!  No seriously, it is.  After dinner my son and I ran out to Costco to get groceries for the rest of the week and the long weekend before the lines get too long.  Coming home it was time to get the garbage and the recycling to the curb and then take puppy for a walk.

That did not leave much time for crafting time, but I really need to make a card for a colleague of mine whose father passed away recently.

I really hate saying good bye in any context so after staring at the "with sympathy" stamp for a really long time I decided to go with this:

It just does not seem so sad and "final" to me.  The card would have looked exactly the same, but I think the wording is a little more compassionate to the occasion.

Hope this brings a little happiness to her day knowing that someone is thinking about her at this time.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy




No comments:

Post a Comment