Saturday 21 May 2016

Taco Saturday???

Good Evening Internet Friends!

It is Saturday of the May long weekend and I am at home!  Usually we would be in the mountains camping and getting snowed on, or at least trying to put in the garden out at the farm.

This weekend however is cold and rainy and I don't think that there is a single person in Alberta upset about that after the fires we have either lived through, seen, or been mobilized to respond to.

My son and I did make a trip out to Kuhlmann's Greenhouse to pick up a couple of West Coast Seed  packages that I wanted that I cannot get anywhere else.

For dinner we made Taco's using the ground beef that I picked up at Local Meats in Leduc.  This is locally sourced lean ground beef that was on sale for $3.99/lb!  Better yet, it tastes that the farm beef I grew up eating which I had all but given up eating because I did not like the taste of beef since I left home.

Since it is all wet and raining outside nobody including puppy wanted to go for a walk, so hubby rough housed with him on the floor for a while to wear him out (I think they will both sleep well tonight):

Lastly before I head out to bring in my plants for the night I will post a pic of the plant that a patient of mine who will be re-locating gave me this week:

It is so bright and cheery that it just makes me happy, but I will miss my patient.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment