Sunday 5 June 2016

But I need MORE time.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I am NOT ready for tomorrow to be Monday.  

Friday evening was spent getting everything ready to head out to the farm on Saturday to plant the garden.  We left Saturday afternoon as my son had a school performance to do Saturday afternoon and I agreed to be a parent volunteer for the morning.

After his performance we loaded up the car with that all the stuff for the 5th wheel, the garden,and the dogs and headed out.  

Saturday evening was a bit of organizing and cleaning up the 5th wheel and transplanting the tomatoes, pumpkins and zucchini.

Today the garden got planted with assistance of some helpers....

Puppy decided to take the potatoes out of the holes I put them in and put them in the holes he wanted to...might have some cross breeding or genetic modification potatoes happening....

Three hours later the garden was planted.  We have, onions, garlic, dill, lettuce, purple mustard greens, carrots, purple carrots, beets, green beans, yellow beans, purple beans, peas, purple potatoes, red potatoes, corn, zucchini, spaghetti squash, pumpkins, tomatoes, purple tomatoes, and lemon tomatoes:
TAH DAH!  Garden planted!

Just before we left I picked some rhubarb.  I just love that stuff and am so happy that the plant has really taken off:
There is enough here that I am able to give two friends each 4 thick stalks of rhubarb and have 4 left for myself as well.

Arriving home we mowed the lawn, I planted more grass seed where the lawn is looking thin, weeded the flower beds and pulled off the dead stems from my flowers, made dinner, started laundry and took a bike ride.  

Still have to make some muffins for lunches tomorrow so it will be a late night and I work 4 days this week!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment