Thursday 23 June 2016

FORE!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I'm finally dropping by my blog for the first time this week!

What started out as a perfectly normal work week has become a very long week.  I have worked double shifts and am now picking up an additional day shift tomorrow before starting nights on the weekend.  Today was my only day off!

I did manage to bake a Lemon Bar for a potluck at work on Tuesday.  Albeit, I baked it at 2300 hours (seriously) as that is when I was reminded of the potluck:


Hubby decided that he and I should go golfing today and so that is what we did.  We golfed an astonishing 18 holes!  I think I will be sore tomorrow as it has been years since I golfed:

It was a lot of fun.  Neither of us are particularly good at the game but it was fun.   ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment