Monday 13 June 2016

Monday Madness

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I somehow survived a day at work with my allergies today.  I literally looked like I should be on an allergy commercial!

Arriving home from work since it had not rained today and I already looked like a wreck I decided to mow and trim the law and clean up the flower beds which kiddo and I did before dinner!

After dinner I took my son to the Trout Pond.  He did not catch anything tonight but had lots of fun and we got to see goslings:

They were so cute!!!

Lots on the pond as well:

The park looked so pretty with all the green foliage:

After kiddo was in bed I went to my craft room and made Block 5 of the Star Block Challenge:

Now, it's off to bed for me as well!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment