Sunday 3 July 2016

No Plan Sunday

Good Very Late Evening Internet Friends!

When I awoke at 0722 hours this morning I was ready to get out of bed and get the day started and get through all the things racing around in my head that needed to be done.  Then, I paused for a minute and realized I am on VACATION and I do not have to get up early and run around accomplishing a whole list of things today, so I went back to sleep til almost 1000 hours ☺

After breakfast I did a bit of tidying and dusting.  Watched a little tele with my son and knit some on my current project from my June box of Yarn Crush.  This month's project is not quite as bizarre as last month's, but almost.  There is serious planning at this time to not renew the subscription next time it comes due.  We will see about the sock club that has been released through Yarn Crush....

After lunch we went to the library to get books for the road trip out to the farm.  The fountain was operational today so we stood and watched for a while:

Leaving the library I decided to take the Henday home.  Part way home I realized that if I made a left merge rather than a right merge we could go see:

The Fort Saskatchewan Sheep!  They were so cute, we did not stay long partly because this was an unplanned trip and I had no apples or carrots, and I had ice cream in the car ☺

Arriving home it was dinner time and after dinner we took puppy for a walk.

Once kid was tucked into bed I went to my craft room for a bit and made another pillow case :

I truly do LOVE this flannel.  It is so soft and wonderful to work with.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy 

No comments:

Post a Comment