Sunday 10 July 2016

Strawberry Shortcake????

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was a whole lot of nothing.  Somehow after all the partying yesterday both kiddo and I were too tired to do much of anything!

After lunch we did return the library books (only because they were due).

An afternoon nap was also part of the schedule.

This evening after dinner and before bedtime preparations I did go to my craft room for a bit and made two what I am referring to as Strawberry Shortcake blocks for a table runner kit that I got recently:   

This fabric is not only very pretty it is also very lightly scented; it reminds me of my Strawberry Shortcake Doll.  I don't recommend keeping it in a plastic bag tightly closed for a few days as the smell was a little fragrant today when I took it out, but once it was out it was just pleasant and made me feel like a kid again!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment