Friday 22 July 2016

The Wind

Good Evening Internet Friends.

I am currently in the middle of Montana and the wind is amazing.  

I am still on vacation as we have no real plans other than I have to be back at work Wednesday and hubby flies back to camp Wednesday evening.  As such we have made no real plans and just get as far as we want on a daily basis.

I have stopped for a few quilt rows as part of the Row by Row 2016 experience.  "Sew" far on this part of vacation I have picked up 2 rows in Moose Jaw, 1 in Swift Current, 2 in Havre and 1 in Shelby.  This evening while hubby and kiddo went fishing I worked on one part of these rows:

This afternoon was super windy and across from us were some people in a tent.  Their tent blew away!


Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment