Thursday 11 August 2016

Building Log Cabin.....Quilt Blocks

Good Evening Internet Friends!

My work week is finally finished!  I am super excited to be done for this week as I have come home with a headache every night this week due to the stress on my eye.  

This evening after dinner and walking the dog I took some time and went down to my craft room to work on my  Row By Row  blocks from Piece By Peace in Fort St. John.  I love the name of this shop because it is "sew" clever it combines quilting and geography in its very name!

"Sew" far I this evening I have made almost four of the six blocks I need to make to form this row:

TAH DAH.

Now I shall go rest my eyes, most people would go to sleep, but not me! ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment