Friday 26 August 2016

Finally Friday!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!!!

WOW!  It is finally Friday.....I was seriously doubting that this day would finally arrive.  So far this week I have had one day off.

One of my goals this year is to try and remember to take time for myself.  I do a really awesome job of taking excellent care of others, my family, my friends, my patients but at the end of the day I just do not set aside time for me.  

Unfortunately that has been most of this week.  This evening I decided that I would take some time to enjoy the wonderful fabrics in my sewing room.  I got  a couple of kits recently with the Scandi 3 fabric.

One of the prints looks like this:

Originally I was not sure what to do with it but over the next few days you will see some of the ways I have decided to use this row of fabric.

This evening I chose to do the easiest idea I hatched:

I made a table runner that measures 33 x 15".

If you look closely I even put in a piping border with the red!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment