Tuesday 9 August 2016

I'm back......?

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I have not posted for a while now and that is because I have had my creativity diminished physically over the past few days.

I was doing great last week getting all sorts of kitchen and quilty things done and then Friday happened.

Thanks to my allergies earlier in the week I managed to scratch my cornea while scratching my eyes...seriously.

Friday started with a trip to the family doctor regarding the eye pain, then to the optometrist and then to the ER where my eye was fixed, patched and I was heavily medicated.

Yesterday was the first time I left the house.....sunglasses and a very large hat of course.  Although I spent the weekend at home and could not go anywhere, I also could not do any crafting!!!!

This evening after getting some things tidied up around the house and organized after no house work in five days I went to my craft room and made:

Alas, my eye is hurting and the headache has returned so that is all for today!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment