Sunday 28 August 2016

I've Got a Sock Crush...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Waking up late this morning I had big plans for the day but after decided to empty everything out of my bedroom and dust and wash and vacuum everything my mojo depleted rapidly.

After lunch kiddo and I headed out to see Ice Age Collision Course (somehow we still had not seen it).

Afterwards we had a dinner of left overs from the dinner party last night including pumpkin cake.

Since it was evening and I am on vacation I decided to sit down with my first ever box of Sock Crush.  I have subscribed to this for a three month duration just to see how I like it.  Most likely I can keep up with and use the sock yarn.

Here is what I got in my first subscription:

I love the colors of this yarn and the bonus nail polish was a nice surprise as it is a color that if I were to wear nail polish I would use.

Looking forward to next months subscription!

This evening I cast on and am currently 6 rows into this sock pattern ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment