Monday 29 August 2016

Kathy's Quilt

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Allow me to introduce you to a project that I am referring to as Kathy's Quilt. 

If you were to look in my closet right now you would find at least 10 Ralph LaurenPolo, and or Chaps navy and white striped shirts; the other 5 or so shirts are in the laundry.  I am a huge fan of the navy and white color combo dating back to childhood.  I had several navy and white frocks growing up and at one point a navy and white church coat!

"Sew" I decided to make myself a quilt out of this flannel:

 I think I will back it with navy Minky and maybe ask for it to be quilted with anchors!

I showed a picture of this last week to my colleague who spends her day not only looking at my navy and white striped shirts but also my navy and white striped lunch bag.  Her response was "do you have multiples of these too?"  We all laughed.  

Now to get this finished so that I can put on my navy and white Sperry shoes and get this out to be long armed ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment