Wednesday 21 September 2016

Block 4 Scandi

Good Evening Internet Friends!

It has been a couple of days since my last blog post but never fear...I am always up to something.  I really never stop and that is the truth. 

Yesterday was to be my bonus do NOTHING day other than run a few errands and then have some time to myself to relax before going back to work and assuming responsibility for all needs of the family.  Hubby returned to work today in a fly in remote access work camp.  That of course means that I am responsible for the next 14 days for EVERYTHING!!!

After running errands, laundry, dinner preparations and organizing lunches for the week I had just enough time after piano lessons and home work to knit a few rows on my mittens.  Not enough to show any progress though.

This evening after getting kiddo to bed and the last of the laundry in the dryer I spent a bit of time in my craft room and created:

Block #4 of my Scandi 3 Quilt!  

In total there are 25 blocks for this quilt so apparently I need to pick up the pace if I want this done prior to Christmas ☺

Now it's off to finish the laundry and get a bit of rest for tomorrow.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment