Sunday 4 September 2016

Sunday Funday...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Earlier today I packed up kiddo and the dogs and piled into the F 350 Super Duty crew cab with the 8' box!  Over the past week this has been my daily vehicle...I jokingly call it the Sunday goin' to meetin' truck in reference to a lady back home who used to haul her children everywhere and to everything in a similar mode of transportation.  I love having to park this "bus" as my brother refers to it in downtown traffic!!!!

Before we left I made a quick card and prepared a little surprise pack for a friend of mine who is feeling rather low. I have not stamped or made cards in a while so I did not over think this one, and I like the results.  One of the things that turned me off of stamping including being told that Stampin' Up is not in the business of creating loyal customers, they are in the business of "making business" was how competitive and elaborate cards seemed to have to be.

This card has none of that; it was just fun to make:

I found this little lunch box thingy in my stash of gifting treasures:

Inside I put:

Monkey fabric and:

Some Christmas fat quarters that she had been looking at similar ones the other day. ☺

Hope it makes her feel better at least a little when she finds this in the worm hole (her mail box). 

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment