Monday 17 October 2016

Hello Monday....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today is my turn around day from having worked this weekend.  I LOVE my job but I really hate shift work.  I only gave in to a  one hour nap this morning so that I would go to sleep early this evening.  As you can tell by the time......that has NOT happened.  Instead, I am in a rather hyper state of some sort right now.

Do I have tons of accomplishments to show you for today????  Nope.....I got kiddo to school on time, had a nap, I think I ate lunch (not sure on that one), picked up some groceries.....will assess tomorrow what all treasures I picked up, made dinner and got kiddo to his extra curricular activities.

I did go to my craft room after getting kiddo to bed and made another block for my Scandi 3 Quilt.  Meet Block 9:

Now to carry on with some of the random half finished knitting projects I have laying around ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment