Tuesday 29 November 2016

It's Snowing!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

After dinner and piano lessons this evening my son and I stopped by the library.  By the time we came out it was SNOWING!

Yes, I am probably the only person excited about snow right now, but seriously, this is Western Canada and almost December and there is no snow on the ground and the temperature has not been below - 6 C (21 Fahrenheit).

After getting all the household chores done and preparation for lunches and clothing for tomorrow I took five (okay maybe seven) minutes to myself in my craft room!

Since there appears to be snow outside I decided to make snowball blocks for a quilt panel that I should have finished a while ago.....

Fourteen more of each of these and I can sort of start the assembly....still not sure how exactly I am going to do the panel.....but inspiration will hopefully come sometime before Friday evening.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment