Sunday 25 December 2016

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas Internet Friends!

I hope that all of you had a wonderful day with your family and friends.

This morning my son and I (and even the dogs) slept late.

My son wanted Ebelskivers for breakfast.  While making these a friend of mine stopped by to drop off fudge.  She partook in some fresh from the pan Ebelskivers too:


After breakfast we opened up the remaining Christmas presents.  Always so fun to watch the fun of Christmas in a child's eyes!

Then I started about the dinner preparations.

First I made a poppy seed cake:


It was dressed up for Christmas Dinner Dessert with a cream cheese frosting:

So YUMMY!!!

While the turkey was in the roasting my son, dog and I walked down to the river valley to find some sledding hills.  The snow was more of a powder we found out though so not very good sledding conditions but the walk was beautiful!


After dinner we watched a couple movies and now it is time to retire for the night.  As my son said when I tucked him in "only 365 more days til Christmas"!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment