Monday 2 January 2017

Another New Day!!!

Good Late Evening Internet Friends!

Our family is really getting into this whole concept of sleeping in, having pajama days, and not going anywhere or doing anything.  I have to return to work for night shifts this weekend.  Seriously!!!  I think this is going to be a shock to my system.

Today was another of these day, and due to the cold temperature outside of -24 C (-11 Fahrenheit) we might not be going anywhere tomorrow either!!!

I spent a good deal of time in my craft room today!  That place is loaded with the COOLEST stuff ever!!!  I still cannot take pictures of it because it is too messy for me, but I found all kinds of half finished or barely started things that I decided I would take the time to get finished.  This will take a few months/year, but that is okay.

One of the projects that I did find and at least accomplish a bit on was my July 2016 Saving Grace Block of the Month from Woodland Quilting.  There are two blocks to make each month.  "Sew" far I have completed both June Blocks and now one of the July 2016 blocks:

I LOVE this block.  It's not often that I like something that has a floral theme to it but for some reason I love this fabric and the blocks that make up this quilt ☺

Now to see what other trouble I can get into...

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment